Australia Visa Fees For Australia Visa Express Services
We offer a transparent fixed Australia Visa Fees please click on the relevant visa quotations below which fully explains our fee scales with no hidden costs.
- A Deposit of 5000 Baht secures our professional services.
- Australia Tourist Visa applications are taken on a “no-win-no-professional-fees” basis.
- Australian Partner Visa applications are taken with a balance before submission.
- Australian Partner Visa applications include a free Tourist Visa application preparation and submission included in our migration agent fees.
- We accept payments of Australia Visa Fees via PayPal or Credit Card – Just click on the relevant visa application type you require (please do not send any payments until we have qualified you for a visa).
I (Paul Aslett) am responsible for the conduct of your case I can be contacted on (the above contact details). Whenever possible, I shall also be available to advise and assist you. We will keep you informed of the progress of your case and any developments as and when they arise & any agreeable time scales.
We shall do our best to respond promptly to letters or calls made to our office about your case, but ask you to understand that at busy times an immediate reply is not always possible. If you need to see a member of staff, you should telephone first for an appointment as otherwise you may not be seen otherwise. We shall, of course, take great care with any original documents such as passports, which you may give to us for sending to the immigration authorities. Our opening hours are Mon-Fri 9 am until 6 pm and we can be contacted via telephone/email.
What We Expect
• All applications are assessed on the facts presented from the clients we have an honesty is the best policy with all applications. provide complete and accurate information and not deliberately mislead us in any way
• It is you’re responsibility to provide the correct documents once we advise what we require
• It is the applicant’s responsibility to attend any necessary appointments for example medicals/police checks once booked failure to attend is their responsibility.
• Tell us if you have special needs
• Treat our staff politely & with respect
We are the leading provider of immigration services in Thailand; this is both a privilege & a duty which we take very seriously.
we are genuinely knowledgeable about what we do.
We hold professional accreditations where appropriate and we offer an unmatched range of understanding of Visa requirements, together with practical solutions to support the needs of our customers.
we act with integrity at all times.
We offer impartial, straightforward advice and we do not promise more than we can deliver.
we keep our promises.
We do what we say we will do, when we say we will do it. We communicate regularly and clearly with our customers and each other to set realistic expectations – and to manage them effectively when things beyond our control necessitate change
As soon as payment for an Australia Visa Fees is made, the Client is deemed to have engaged the Service of Australian Visa Express. Any request for a refund will be considered at the discretion of Australian visa Express if your request is received prior to their commencing work on your case and within twenty-four (24) hours of the payment being processed.
After this time however, please note that no refunds will be provided even if you are unable to apply for any visa(s) or the Australian sponsor and/or the applicant decide not to continue with the application for any reason whatsoever. Once any work has been commenced on your case a refund will not be considered in any circumstances even if notice from the Client is received within 24 hours of the payment having been made.
All valid requests for refunds must be notified by E-mail within the specified 24 hour period. Any refund request addressed via another method or outside the specified period will not be considered.